Corinne Bailey Rae's "I'd Do It All Again"

I must admit I have never been a fan of Corinne Bailey Rae, but I am starting to become one after seeing the live performance of I'd Do It All Again on "Later with Jools Holland".

"Rae has undergone a tidal shift towards a raw, less manicured sound," said The Times of one of her recent London performances." And it shows.

The song "I'd Do It All Again" is from her new album "The Sea". The album is set in the UK for february 1st release on EMI's Capitol Records. In the US it will be available on January 26th.

Live performance of "I'd Do It All Again" on "Later with Jools Holland":


The official video of "I'd Do It All Again"


Offical website Corinne Bailey Rae

1 Comments

  1. I agree, I couldn't really get into her music at first, but I'm really loving this song.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form